Happy Valentine's to Me...
Wednesday morning, Valentines Day, 6:30 am. I arrive at my car, shove my key in the door, unlock, when I simultaneously notice the door is ALREADY unlocked and my seat has been reclined all the way back. Not again!! I got my trusty pocket size flashlight out of my purse, don't ask, and did a little lighted inspection to make sure I had no visitors lingering in the back seat. Upon further investigation, I discovered that the sneaky little brat took my faceplate (which I stupidly hid under my seat), my only pair of glasses, and my homemade touque. This is the third time my car has been broken into while parked in that spot.
TO look on the bright side:
1. He's so good that he never damages my vehicle trying to get in,
2. I finally have the OKAY to park in front of the garage at night, and
3. My touque was worthy of being coveted...=)
I think I might leave a note on my seat from now on reading something like the following:
To whom it may concern,
The next time you break in and rummage through my belongings, would you please just TAKE the whole dang car?? It could use some work but I'm sure you could make a killing selling off the parts.
Thank you.


3 Comments:
Ack! Jo, that totally sucks! So sorry that your car got broken into. I'm glad you're safe and dealing with this alright. I'll be sending up extra prayers for you. Love you:)
Oh Cathy-jo, I still have not written you so that we can get together and have coffee. Truth be told, I have lost your email addy, and I am not really one to post mine all over the internet, so I will search a little longer and then my last resort is to find out from Karin. I hope you are well, really enjoyed chatting with you at the engagement party:)
CHEERS!
christina r
Hey Christina...What a suprise to see you read my blog...I'm honoured...=) Looking forward to getting together!
Post a Comment
<< Home