Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From Sun to Snow...

I just spent the last hour writing a killer update of my trip to South Africa when on about the fifth picture upload my computer froze ...all was lost. So...in light of my current frustration with everything technical, I'll give you all the quick photo-journal update. If you want the real thing...call me...=)



Sitting in the London airport with our $10 coffees...A small price to pay for sanity on a 10 hour stopover.

Above is the house my parents have been living in and below the estate on which it sits. All the homes on the estate are brick with red roofs, very South African...I love it!!



We spent a day in the Kruger National Park looking for game. The elephants were some of my favourites.


In Cape Town we went to the beach and swam with the penguins...when I can work out how, I'll post a video of them...SOO cute!!

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Great pictures Joey. (Can I mention you look stunning?!)
Glad to have you home friend.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh those pics make me want to go there!!!! how beautiful. i'm so glad you all were able to be there. looking forward to more pics and stories!! love you.
(how's your little bro doing?)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! I love the view. And swimming with penquins...how cool is that?! You are blessed girl! I miss you :)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Hey! I am coming to town this week, wanna have coffee?? Email me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home