Thursday, November 02, 2006

Home Again!!

Two months have come and gone so fast. It's hard to put a favourite on things. My time in Europe was a gift and I am so thankful for everything I have been able to experience and learn. I took almost 1000 pictures so it was hard to choose what to post. I thought I would post one from every country. Here goes:


Paris, France.


Barcelona, Spain


Lisboa, Portugal


Cinque Terre, Italia


Santorini, Greece


Switzerland- view from the Santis


Salzburg, Austria


Budapest, Hungary


And, a few buddy pics I could't resist:


6 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Lindsey and Mike said...

Jo! These pictures are fabulous! And, yes, it's been entirely too long so we do need to get together...so good to have you back:) Can't wait to hang out!


(Mike is also very much looking forward to meeting you. I've been chatting about you since you left and he thinks you sound pretty cool. And his hair is a little out of control and because of my raving about you and your amazing hair abilities he is under the belief that you can save his hair.:)

My verification word was "dagus"...that's kind of funny.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cathy-Jo said...

Lindsey...Sweet...I am super excited to meet him too!! And I'm sure something can be done with the mop. There is always hope you know...=)

Looking forward to catching up!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Beth Anne said...

What amazing pictures you take!! I laughed out loud when I read your e-mail about the motor bike adventure. Then to see these buddy pictures brought my giggles back!
What will you be up to now that you're home? Back to school? I'm not exactly sure how to differentiate between need and call. At the moment I'm feeling called back to the places that seemed so draining before my break. We'll see what the Lord has in store, I feel strongly that He is not finished with me in Tapestry.
Please be prayin', there's a huge storm on the horizon with my church. The official letter hasn't been sent so I can't be real specific.
Thanks Friend! Talk to you soon!

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy-Jo - what a marvellous artist you are! Love all the shots. Look forward to hearing about all that's in store for you next! I finish Bible College tomorrow - yay! My last exam! And I'm not planning on going back to study in a real hurry! I'm looking forward to the summer here! I'm going to U2 concert in two weeks - can't wait for that!
Love you my friend

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger stoph said...

Tramping across Europe looks like fun. I'm jealous. :)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger k&s said...

i LOVE the photo from italy- amazing light!
fantastic.

steph h.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home