Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Youth Retreat!!


Drama drama drama...

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about teenagers. We've all been there and most of us wouldn't return, given the chance. So, you can imagine how excited I was to be a part of taking 15 teenagers on a retreat a few weekends ago. We had a GREAT TIME!

Here's a list of highlights:
-Sid Koop- the speaker. Fantastic!
-Riding a mechanical bull- sorry no pictures of that one...bruises are my only reminder
-Swing dancing
-great chats!
-Michaels hair!
-Icing fight..which of course I won...unfortunately at the expense of Martina's nose...bloody mess to follow





2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Nat said...

Nice pics. I still can't believe you rode that bull - I saw it and it was huge!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Hey Cathy-Jo, check me out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home